The Lurker Lounge Forums
Hello... - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lurker Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Hello... (/thread-8914.html)

Hello... - DravenII - 04-14-2004

Hello everyone. I'm DravenII from the Amazon Basin. I just wanted to introduce myself and say "thank you" to all of you for providing us with some refuge while our site is down. I look forward to meeting some of you and enjoying a second home here on the D2 side of the net.

Sincerely,
DravenII

Hello... - gekko - 04-14-2004

Using us as just a temporary refuge, eh? I don't think so! Bolty -- ban all the AB temps! :P

Enjoy your stay; hope the basin is back up and running soon.

gekko

gekko,Apr 13 2004, 08:25 PM Wrote:Using us as just a temporary refuge, eh?
*smiles* Not at all. I'm looking forward to enjoying a long stay here and meeting some wonderful people. B)

Hello... - Doc - 04-14-2004

All those here who are wonderful are people. Not all people here are wondeful. :lol:

Welcome. Had to add my own brand of mayhem.

Hello... - kandrathe - 04-14-2004

Oh, Doc. :D Sometimes it's just a wonder some of us get through a day. To a feasting hyena even a fetid corpse is wonderful. So, let us each be wonderful in our own way -- and hopefully very few of us do that as carrion.

To all the displaced AB'ers... a hearty welcome and enjoy. I am a secret AB lurker.

Hello... - Archon_Wing - 04-14-2004

... as well. But things have changed since. :)

Thank you for the welcome. I'm looking forward to digging into the forums.

Hello... - Zarathustra - 04-15-2004

Enjoy your stay, and don't be afraid of the multitude of lurkers that are hanging back in the shadows. We don't bite.

...often.

Hello... - TaMeOlta - 04-15-2004

DravenII,Apr 14 2004, 07:59 PM Wrote:Thank you for the welcome. I'm looking forward to digging into the forums.
Hands Draven a shovel // I heard legend of a secret trove of smilie faces buried around here somewhere ;)

Hello... - Obi2Kenobi - 04-15-2004

Howdy. Since you're here, I figure this is as good a time as any to mention this. I was playing a Basin game once, and someone was certain that I was you! :o Mentioned something about full stops a lot. :huh: Well, anyway, don't be scared off by Nico or Pete, they're nice *snickers* at heart. *snickers*

/edit: Changed smilie
//edit: specified vague sentence

Hello... - bielzibulb2 - 04-16-2004

Hello Draven, I reconize you from AB and am also new to the LL as well, (Note to all Lurkers) I am not using this as a temp. refuge I am just trying to meet all the D2 fans as possible and make friends.

Hello... - DravenII - 04-16-2004

Obi2Kenobi,Apr 15 2004, 04:04 PM Wrote:I was playing a Basin game once, and someone was certain that I was you! :o Mentioned something about full stops a lot. :huh:
Hi Obi. Thought you were me, huh? That might not necessarily be a "good" thing. ;) As for "full stops a lot", you've got me there. I don't know what that is in referance to.

Nice to meet more of you. I'm especially interested in the Diablo forum, as I have reinstalled the game and am enjoying it again. If any of you still play the original, please shoot me a PM. Maybe we can get in a few games together.