The Lurker Lounge Forums
+ To All Attributes - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Diablo II (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: + To All Attributes (/thread-8432.html)

+ To All Attributes - BadBoyBoogie - 06-14-2004

So What The F**k Means " + To All Attributes " ?! Does "All Attributes" Really Means ALL Attributes ?! Ya Know: Skills (?!) and, Stats and, Resists and Dmg, And Chances, and Speed, and Etc ?! Oh Yeah ?! So The Breath Of The Dying Runeword Gives 30 To All Skills Eh ? WoW, I Say, Wo0O0oW :huh:

+ To All Attributes - Rinnhart - 06-14-2004

Take a deep breath and count to ten.

It means to +stats.

+ To All Attributes - nobbie - 06-14-2004

"Attributes" in Diablo II are: strength, dexterity, vitality and energy, so you get the same bonus to all 4.

One, Two, Three, Four. . . Ten. . . Ahmmmmm ! Now I Feel Better ! Chees, 10X Man ;] So Str, Dex, Vit, Energy Eh ? Well Thats A Pitty. . .

+ To All Attributes - Faragon - 06-14-2004

I think Breath of the Dying runeword is bad enough without giving +30 boosts to skills.

But that's just me. :huh:

+ To All Attributes - LavCat - 06-14-2004

BadBoy, welcome. It is suggested that new members read the FAQ and etiquette before posting here. As any community, the lounge has norms of behavior that are expected. Please don't feel singled out as not everyone is aware of this when they join.

+ To All Attributes - Baajikiil - 06-14-2004

Quote: I think Breath of the Dying runeword is bad enough without giving +30 boosts to skills.

But that's just me. 

You're right, it is hideously overpowered. But not if you consider the actual rarity of the runes. Even players like me(who have been playing at least an hour a day since day 1) could never really hope to weild a BoTD.

Unfortunately, the runes aren't that uncommon due to the mass duping.

Also, that's not discussing the fact that most of the new runewords/uniques are overpowered.

LavCat,Jun 14 2004, 05:50 PM Wrote:BadBoy, welcome.  It is suggested that new members read the FAQ and etiquette before posting here.  As any community, the lounge has norms of behavior that are expected.
SRY, Man. I'll Read This Usefull Document B) :P Anyway I Haven't Read It Yet. So Don't Blame Me Is There Are Any Ahmmmmm Foreign Stuff Here :P

+ To All Attributes - Striker - 06-14-2004

BadBoyBoogie,Jun 14 2004, 03:30 PM Wrote:SRY, Man. I'll Read This Usefull Document   B)  :P Anyway I Haven't Read It Yet. So Don't Blame Me Is There Are Any Ahmmmmm Foreign Stuff Here  :P
Aside from the fact that LavCat is a woman, I really would read the links she mentioned in her post (which can also be found in my sig). That way, awkward moments won't happen and all of us will be happier for it. :)

Welcome to the Lounge and enjoy your stay. :)

+ To All Attributes - BadBoyBoogie - 06-15-2004

OK. Sorry For The Trouble Man. I'm Pretty Shure You're Not A Woman. Anyway If You Are Then I'm Just Stupid. Not that I'm Not Anyway. And Sorry LavCat. As I've Just Said I'm Not So Smart Anyways :blink:

+ To All Attributes - Obi2Kenobi - 06-15-2004

Mind not capitalizing everything? It makes it hard to read.