The Lurker Lounge Forums
Rune Hunting - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Diablo II (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Rune Hunting (/thread-7826.html)

Rune Hunting - AngryMob - 10-06-2004

Hello again lurkers

I have another question (more of a trade I guess...)
Is there a place here to post trade requests? I could not find a spot, so I figured here would be alright.

I am looking for Jah and Ber runes on USEast, Hardcore Non-Ladder... :( I have things like Stormshield, Templar's Might, Ormus' Robes, and a few other new uniques...

I guess my main question is what are these two runes worth seperatly? I know on ladder, everyone and their mother is trying to scarf them up, but I can not seem to find much trading going on in non ladder HC games...and myself being one that doesn't have 10+hours a day to play ladder, or even want to attempt to use a bot, I find it useless to try, so I have stuck with N.L. If anyone has these runes and doesn't want like 10 zod runes or some crazy offer, please contact me.

Also if there is a better place to post this, please let me know, as I do not wish to upset anyone. Thanks again for the help.

*mobsta*

Rune Hunting - Count Duckula - 10-06-2004

AngryMob,Oct 6 2004, 04:34 PM Wrote:Is there a place here to post trade requests?  I could not find a spot, so I figured here would be alright.

Nope--this isn't the place. Says so in the FAQ. Try dii.net for trading.

Rune Hunting - AngryMob - 10-06-2004

my bad. i guess you can delete my thread then.

-sorry- :(

Rune Hunting - Munkay - 10-06-2004

AngryMob,Oct 6 2004, 11:34 AM Wrote:myself being one that doesn't have 10+hours a day to play ladder, or even want to attempt to use a bot, [right][snapback]57160[/snapback][/right]

Good, keep it that way :)

Much as this forum is not for trading, it also isn't a place for people who cheat, using programs such as bots.

Keep up the good work, and as Count Duckula suggested, read through the FAQ and Etiquette. Its a very short, painless, and easy read that will help make your stay at the lounge easier. :)

Cheers,

Munk

Rune Hunting - ShadowHM - 10-06-2004

Munkay,Oct 6 2004, 02:47 PM Wrote:Good, keep it that way :)

Keep up the good work, and as Count Duckula suggested, read through the FAQ and Etiquette.
[right][snapback]57178[/snapback][/right]

In all fairness, the FAQ and Etiquette sections are not listed right now. I am sure Bolty will get to it eventually, but there are other things he needs to attend to first.

There is a link to the Etiquette in my signature, but the FAQ is unavailable for the nonce.

Rune Hunting - Munkay - 10-07-2004

ShadowHM,Oct 6 2004, 04:10 PM Wrote:In all fairness, the FAQ and Etiquette sections are not listed right now.  I am sure Bolty will get to it eventually, but there are other things he needs to attend to first.

There is a link to the Etiquette in my signature, but the FAQ is unavailable for the nonce.
[right][snapback]57184[/snapback][/right]
Doh. I got so accustomed to seeing it at the top of the page, I didn't even notice they weren't up anymore (yet).

Thanks for catching my goof up, Shadow :).

Cheers

Munk

Rune Hunting - Refrigerator - 10-07-2004

ShadowHM,Oct 6 2004, 02:10 PM Wrote:In all fairness, the FAQ and Etiquette sections are not listed right now.  I am sure Bolty will get to it eventually, but there are other things he needs to attend to first.

[right][snapback]57184[/snapback][/right]

Aha! Not quite!
The Lurkerlounge FAQ for now.

Rune Hunting - Guest - 10-27-2004

If you are trying to make enigma, Just do some good places to get runes runs and you will probably find them in time enuff.

Rune Hunting - Zingydex - 10-28-2004

MikethemizJR,Oct 27 2004, 07:16 PM Wrote:If you are trying to make enigma, Just do some good places to get runes runs and you will probably find them in time enuff.
[right][snapback]58407[/snapback][/right]

"Time enuff" for the average player means several weeks of doing runs. At least.

Rune Hunting - Occhidiangela - 10-28-2004

MikethemizJR,Oct 27 2004, 04:16 PM Wrote:If you are trying to make enigma, Just do some good places to get runes runs and you will probably find them in time enuff.
[right][snapback]58407[/snapback][/right]

Good morning.

Try coherence as a posting habit. That post you just made does not meet standards. As a courtesy to the membership here, craft your posts with a bit more care.

This was a freebie bit of advice.

Occhi