The Lurker Lounge Forums
Help with Paladin quest on Stormrage 12/15 - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: World of Warcraft (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Help with Paladin quest on Stormrage 12/15 (/thread-7388.html)

Help with Paladin quest on Stormrage 12/15 - Tal - 12-15-2004

Thanks to a server restart and an assist from Roane, Sharanna has finally gotten to start her level 20 paladin quest at level 27. :rolleyes: The quest involves retrieving items to make the quest's reward from 3 instances: Deadmines, Blackfathom Depths and Shadowfang Keep. I'm hoping a few intrepid souls will wish to help me in this endeavor and are available tonite at 8:30 EST. My plan is to hit Deadmines, Shadowfang and then BlackFathom.

Edit: I didn't mention this earlier but I'm hoping to just go to these instances for the items I need rather than doing the entire instance each. But if someone has related class quests we can do those as well.

Help with Paladin quest on Stormrage 12/15 - Raziel - 12-15-2004

Edit. This post should not be in this thread. Wierd.

Help with Paladin quest on Stormrage 12/15 - Sword_of_Doom - 12-15-2004

I have not done my Paladin quest as well because of the Daphne Stillwell bug. But i would be more than willing to help if i am on this evening. Also, i will try to see and hopefully complete the quest today prior to joining you.

Help with Paladin quest on Stormrage 12/15 - Bun-Bun - 12-15-2004

Tal,Dec 15 2004, 06:51 AM Wrote:Thanks to a server restart and an assist from Roane, Sharanna has finally gotten to start her level 20 paladin quest at level 27.  :rolleyes:  The quest involves retrieving items to make the quest's reward from 3 instances: Deadmines, Blackfathom Depths and Shadowfang Keep. I'm hoping a few intrepid souls will wish to help me in this endeavor and are available tonite at 8:30 EST. My plan is to hit Deadmines, Shadowfang and then BlackFathom.

Edit: I didn't mention this earlier but I'm hoping to just go to these instances for the items I need rather than doing the entire instance each. But if someone has related class quests we can do those as well.
[right][snapback]62878[/snapback][/right]

Hykim should be available to help. It may depend on how late you want to go. :)

Help with Paladin quest on Stormrage 12/15 - LochnarITB - 12-15-2004

Although it sounds like little squishy guy might be too old to go with you, he is certainly willing. However, that would hinge on having a warlock that can summon as I have not been close to either of the latter two instances. If you want Lochnar along, give me a yell. You might find me playing with Lochlauncher. I'm trying to get my hunter the bow skill. I wandered into Auberdine on my way and found big yellow bangs everywhere! Argh! How can I resist? I'm working on 6 or 7 quick ones there before heading to get my bow. Of course, I found all these crabs scuttling around on the beach so I had to get one. I now have a crab, Cancer, by my side. I had to abandon my snow leopard, kitty, though because I didn't want to drop my boar, RealLife. He's so easy to please. Unlike Mikey, he will eat it. He hates nothing. Hmm maybe I should go get my bow before I push too much further. D'oh.

Help with Paladin quest on Stormrage 12/15 - Tal - 12-15-2004

LochnarITB,Dec 15 2004, 05:23 PM Wrote:Although it sounds like little squishy guy might be too old to go with you, he is certainly willing. [right][snapback]62919[/snapback][/right]

Old has nothing to do with it. I won't be earning much in the way of XP on these runs - I just want me 1337 mace! ;)

LochnarITB,Dec 15 2004, 05:23 PM Wrote:However, that would hinge on having a warlock that can summon as I have not been close to either of the latter two instances. [right][snapback]62919[/snapback][/right]

Ummmm actually we're going to have to run to all of the ones we don't have flight paths for...

Help with Paladin quest on Stormrage 12/15 - Tal - 12-16-2004

Tal,Dec 15 2004, 07:51 AM Wrote:Thanks to a server restart and an assist from Roane, Sharanna has finally gotten to start her level 20 paladin quest at level 27.  :rolleyes:  The quest involves retrieving items to make the quest's reward from 3 instances: Deadmines, Blackfathom Depths and Shadowfang Keep. I'm hoping a few intrepid souls will wish to help me in this endeavor and are available tonite at 8:30 EST. My plan is to hit Deadmines, Shadowfang and then BlackFathom.

[right][snapback]62878[/snapback][/right]

We did it! It wasn't nearly as epic as it had been in Beta. In Beta I vividly remember Crusader and I struggling to get the Kor Gem for an hour before one dropped. Last night? First mob. :rolleyes: The hardest part of the evening was my ISP's inexplicable return to cruddy service with frequent and random disconnects.

Help with Paladin quest on Stormrage 12/15 - LavCat - 12-16-2004

Tal,Dec 16 2004, 10:07 AM Wrote:We did it! It wasn't nearly as epic as it had been in Beta.
[right][snapback]62960[/snapback][/right]

Tribade would have been glad to join you but she did not see the thread. Cable was being installed yesterday.

I think it is a very good idea to post requests the way you did. It's often hard to put together groups in game.