The Lurker Lounge Forums
Screenshots finally up! :) - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: World of Warcraft (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Screenshots finally up! :) (/thread-6865.html)

Screenshots finally up! :) - Alrin - 03-08-2005

Hi,

This is a test project. I have done 1 screen capture everytime I level to get a nice feel for how my toon looked at certain levels.

And don't mind the content-less site its hosted on, thats still a work in progress. :)

Enjoy.

Alrin.org (Still under construction)

-Al

Screenshots finally up! :) - Mirajj - 03-08-2005

I remember you talking about this in chat, and was interested in seeing it. After looking through the pics, it looks like a good idea. Quite the change at various levels. I'm curious, what weapon is it you are wielding in the last shot? A polearm of some sort?

Screenshots finally up! :) - Alrin - 03-08-2005

Actually, that is my own creation. A 2Hand Sword.

Here's the specs.

Heavy Copper Broadsword - Two Hand Sword [linky]
27-41 Damage / Speed 2.70
(12.6 Damage Per Second)
+6 Stamina
Requires Level 14

Made by blacksmithing 100 if I recall correctly.
(I am trying to go as far as I can without having to use 'outside' equipment. So I work diligently on keeping my blacksmithing up. It's tough, but fun.)

-Al

Screenshots finally up! :) - Raven Vale - 03-09-2005

I like that , a nice progression , I thought it funny you just managed to level in the last shot before server shutdown :P

Screenshots finally up! :) - Alrin - 03-13-2005

A quick addition, new screenshots are up and are updated daily.
There is also a small video from a run in BFD a while back.

Bear with me as I am trying to gather the notes I have written for wow journals, they are still in a state of flux :ph34r:

I hit myself over the head for not thinking about screenshots / level earlier. It's such a niice nostalgia thing. Atleast for your first toon(s).

-Cheers

Screenshots finally up! :) - ima_nerd - 03-13-2005

Muwahaha, I am member number two on your site :D On a side note, how much does that domain cost monthly?

Screenshots finally up! :) - Alrin - 03-13-2005

ima_nerd,Mar 13 2005, 06:33 PM Wrote:Muwahaha, I am member number two on your site :D On a side note, how much does that domain cost monthly?
[right][snapback]70620[/snapback][/right]

I pay ... hmm $60 for a year. 150mb space, emails i think and unlimited bw (atleast for now) domain name included.

Screenshots finally up! :) - Artega - 03-13-2005

Dirty Alliance scum!

But that little quip aside, I like the idea. I remember there were a couple points in my Warrior's career where I particularly liked his appearance. Our guild had recently chosen a red tabard, I was wearing all of the Heavy Mithril set, and I had the Whirlwind Warhammer (though that wasn't my active weapon; it was just a showpiece :) ) equipped. Thought it looked pretty swooky.

Screenshots finally up! :) - Rinnhart - 03-13-2005

Artega,Mar 13 2005, 04:24 PM Wrote:Dirty Alliance scum!

But that little quip aside, I like the idea.  I remember there were a couple points in my Warrior's career where I particularly liked his appearance.  Our guild had recently chosen a red tabard, I was wearing all of the Heavy Mithril set, and I had the Whirlwind Warhammer (though that wasn't my active weapon; it was just a showpiece :) ) equipped.  Thought it looked pretty swooky.
[right][snapback]70642[/snapback][/right]

Nothing looks better than those first pieces of plate armor.

Screenshots finally up! :) - Alrin - 04-26-2005

Just thought I'd inform that I managed to drag myself over to the site and updated it with latest screenies for Alrin alt. Telsak & Serafim.

Sorry for the self-bumpage. :D

Screenshots finally up! :) - Alrin - 08-16-2005

Aaand another update.

All toons are now updated the correct level.

Added renwick/anyndeth/adraeth as well.

Cheers.