The Lurker Lounge Forums
Tiger Woods: PGA Tour 2005 - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lurker Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Tiger Woods: PGA Tour 2005 (/thread-6280.html)

Tiger Woods: PGA Tour 2005 - SetBuilder - 06-02-2005

Been playing the game for a couple of weeks now. Have about half my attributes up to 51%, the others within 10 points or less, about half the shot lessons done, half the trophy balls, one trophy, as well as about a third of the items unlocked, and all settings for balls, clubs, and shafts. Yet I still haven't managed to get a sponser.

I've placed first in the Amateur world championship, and am now in the EA Sports Tour, first tournament match placed first in. Yet STILL no sponser.

How do I get one?

Tiger Woods: PGA Tour 2005 - Chesspiece_face - 06-02-2005

SetBuilder,Jun 2 2005, 02:46 PM Wrote:Been playing the game for a couple of weeks now. Have about half my attributes up to 51%, the others within 10 points or less, about half the shot lessons done, half the trophy balls, one trophy, as well as about a third of the items unlocked, and all settings for balls, clubs, and shafts. Yet I still haven't managed to get a sponser.

I've placed first in the Amateur world championship, and am now in the EA Sports Tour, first tournament match placed first in. Yet STILL no sponser.

How do I get one?
[right][snapback]79397[/snapback][/right]

I'm not sure if i've played 2005 yet. not sure which one my friend has but i believe you need to beat the computer opponents to obtain your sponsers. have you just been doing the challanges and tournaments or have you challanged the computer players?

Edit: I believe it's under the legend tour.

Chesspiece_face,Jun 2 2005, 12:01 PM Wrote:I'm not sure if i've played 2005 yet.  not sure which one my friend has but i believe you need to beat the computer opponents to obtain your sponsers.  have you just been doing the challanges and tournaments or have you challanged the computer players?

Edit:  I believe it's under the legend tour.
[right][snapback]79398[/snapback][/right]

I've beaten nearly all of the bottom level legend challenges. I think I have two or three left. The second level challenges are a bit much. Those #$%&ers can hit 320+ years in a drive, I can only manage 280.

Tiger Woods: PGA Tour 2005 - LochnarITB - 06-02-2005

SetBuilder,Jun 2 2005, 03:35 PM Wrote:Those #$%&ers can hit 320+ years in a drive, I can only manage 280.
[right][snapback]79404[/snapback][/right]
Length isn't everything. Sometimes it's the width. Oh, wait. That was another thread...

Sorry. Had to be done. :P

LochnarITB,Jun 2 2005, 01:27 PM Wrote:Length isn't everything.  Sometimes it's the width.  Oh, wait.  That was another thread...
Sorry.  Had to be done.  :P
[right][snapback]79407[/snapback][/right]

Have you seen the width of the head on my 9 degree driver?!

Tiger Woods: PGA Tour 2005 - Occhidiangela - 06-02-2005

SetBuilder,Jun 2 2005, 03:46 PM Wrote:Have you seen the width of the head on my 9 degree driver?!
[right][snapback]79414[/snapback][/right]

Make sure you let Count Duckula know about this advantage to being a golf fan . . .

Tiger Woods: PGA Tour 2005 - LochnarITB - 06-02-2005

SetBuilder,Jun 2 2005, 04:46 PM Wrote:Have you seen the width of the head on my 9 degree driver?!
[right][snapback]79414[/snapback][/right]
[semi-hijack]
The heads on new drivers are just sick (as the youngins say nowadays). I sure wish I could afford to replace my 20(?) year old equipment. There certainly is something to be said about buying a better game these days.
[/semi-hijack]