The Lurker Lounge Forums
Hi all - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Diablo (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Hi all (/thread-4067.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hi all - Raito - 07-28-2006

Quote:Well I always express my opinions about people I'm not gonna be quiet just because they are moderators if those ass holes have a problem with me they can just ban me simple as. I don't want to be on a forum where they get to insult me whilst I have to listen to their sh1t. So I say do what you want I don't care.
Good glory... how old is this kid, anyways? :blink:

Anyways, if you're so headstrong, hopefully you'll be smart enough too, to not insult your employer when you've found a job you love.

Hi all - Guest - 07-28-2006

Who needs bosses? No one, self employment means you're your own boss.

Hi all - Tal - 07-28-2006

Quote:Who needs bosses? No one, self employment means you're your own boss.

Feel free to start your own forums and hang out there. While you're here you will refrain from personal attacks on the other members and the staff. If you find that you cannot abide by this you will find your stay here of limited duration in my experience.

Do you grok what I'm laying out here?

Hi all - Guest - 07-28-2006

edited - language

Hi all - Fragbait - 07-28-2006

Hi,

Please, don't ban him yet!
Now you say - Why?

I think there's a bet going on that he's trying to win. Something like:
"I bet I can get banned on the lurkerlounge in less than five days!"

So wait a few days, then ban him if he hasn't improved. That way we'll get rid of him and he won't even win his bet.

Greetings, Fragbait

Hi all - Griselda - 07-29-2006

Buh bye then.

Hi all - the Langolier - 07-29-2006

Doesn't seem like a very logical bet (at least for the guy who bet *against* him). It's kinda like betting you can get yourself kicked out of a bar, arrested, or fail a class. Just start some trouble, assault the officer, don't show up. It's pretty much a no-brainer.

So, to summarize, he has managed himself quite an accomplishment.

Hi all - Merlinios - 07-29-2006

Quote:Buh bye then.

God, that feels good, and I wasn't even the one who did it.

--me

Hi all - LemmingofGlory - 07-30-2006

Quote:Buh bye then.

Aw, man, I go out of town for a day and miss all the fun...

Hi all - Griselda - 07-30-2006

Quote:Aw, man, I go out of town for a day and miss all the fun...

Sorry. I tried to leave this thread alone. I really did. :whistling:

Hi all - LemmingofGlory - 07-31-2006

Quote:Sorry. I tried to leave this thread alone. I really did. :whistling:

I pretty much guessed he was gonna go off while I was gone, and something would need to be done. I just hoped being silly with him might get him to mellow out long enough to swallow a clue.

Hi all - Griselda - 07-31-2006

Quote:I pretty much guessed he was gonna go off while I was gone, and something would need to be done. I just hoped being silly with him might get him to mellow out long enough to swallow a clue.

It seems to have encouraged him, instead.

Hi all - gekko - 08-01-2006

Quote:It seems to have encouraged him, instead.

Did Griselda just blame Lemming for that behaviour? :P

gekko

Hi all - LemmingofGlory - 08-01-2006

Quote:Did Griselda just blame Lemming for that behaviour? :P

gekko

Eh, he's responsible for his own behavior. If he wasn't, Griselda would have to unban him.;)

Hi all - Griselda - 08-01-2006

I think we were supposed to have a Big Moderator Fight instead. Wouldn't that be more interesting?

Hi all - Munkay - 08-01-2006

Quote:I think we were supposed to have a Big Moderator Fight instead. Wouldn't that be more interesting?

USEast, Blood Moore 5pm EST. Bring you best equipment, and let the fight begin! :P

:lol:

Hi all - LemmingofGlory - 08-01-2006

Quote:USEast, Blood Moore 5pm EST. Bring you best equipment, and let the fight begin! :P

If it's a duel you folks want, it's a duel you'll get! Now's a good a time as any to unveil the LL's newest addition: The DDR Strategy Forums.

At dawn, Griselda... WE DANCE!

Exit Lemming
*trips*

Hi all - Griselda - 08-01-2006

Quote:If it's a duel you folks want, it's a duel you'll get! Now's a good a time as any to unveil the LL's newest addition: The DDR Strategy Forums.

At dawn, Griselda... WE DANCE!

Exit Lemming
*trips*

I nominate Sulla to be my champion. :lol:

Hi all - Occhidiangela - 08-01-2006

Quote:I nominate Sulla to be my champion. :lol:
And there I was, loading paper plates with whipped cream so that Gris and Lem could have a brisk "pie in the face" battle.

"You're no fun anymore."

*sulks*

*kicks a pebble*

*wanders off*

Occhi

Hi all - Bolty - 08-01-2006

That's it, sorry, a critical mass of moderators has now posted in this thread and it's going to explode!

Quote:Quite simply, they're not YOUR threads. If they're anyone's, they're Bolty's, and so you have no say in who gets to post in them at all.
Woah. All your posts are belong to me?

-Bolty

P.S. Random "hey, neato" thing: every time I think Diablo is a long-dead game, I check the bandwidth stats of the Lounge and find that Jarulf's Guide is still one of the top-5 most visited pages here. The players are out there, folks; you just gotta find them.