The Lurker Lounge Forums
Thump - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Thump (/thread-3250.html)

Pages: 1 2

Thump - Bolty - 03-26-2007

Prince go boom.

After 2 heartbreaking 1% wipes and a 4% wipe, after a flask wore out and we decided to keep plugging away, he finally goes down.

Grats to all involved!

-Bolty

Thump - Tal - 03-26-2007

Quote:Prince go boom.

After 2 heartbreaking 1% wipes and a 4% wipe, after a flask wore out and we decided to keep plugging away, he finally goes down.

Grats to all involved!

-Bolty

I'm gonna go sleep now. Getting pulled back from -16000 to full was the highlight. Y'all rocked.

Congrats all!

Thump - Sabra - 03-26-2007

Quote:Prince go boom.

Grats to all involved!

-Bolty

Big kudos to all!

Thump - Treesh - 03-26-2007

Go guys go!

Thump - bonemage - 03-26-2007

Congrats!

Thump - Liara - 03-26-2007

CONGRATS!!!

:)

Thump - Concillian - 03-26-2007

Great job guys!

Thump - Kevin - 03-26-2007

Rock, that is what you guys do. Gratzorz!

Thump - Delc - 03-26-2007

Grats guys! Which boss you heading to next?

Thump - Bolty - 03-26-2007

Quote:Grats guys! Which boss you heading to next?
I think we're going to take a look at Netherspite tonight. Ilhoof is considered the "hardest" in the instance and it's sort of a toss-up between Netherspite and Nightbane.

We do have Fear Ward, which should help significantly in the Nightbane encounter.

-Bolty

Thump - Tal - 03-26-2007

Quote:We do have Fear Ward, which should help significantly in the Nightbane encounter.

Fear will not play a role in the expansion.

Thump - Lissa - 03-26-2007

Quote:Fear will not play a role in the expansion.

...it'll play the only role... :whistling:

Thump - Legedi - 03-26-2007

Grats guys!

I was playing on my mage last night and you guys said you had a 1% wipe an I thought, man those blow. Then like 30 minutes later someone in guild chat said you guys had a 1% wipe, and I said that was 30 minutes ago. And they said no, another... I couldn't believe that. Glad you guys got him down:)

Thump - Tal - 03-26-2007

Quote:Grats guys!

I was playing on my mage last night and you guys said you had a 1% wipe an I thought, man those blow. Then like 30 minutes later someone in guild chat said you guys had a 1% wipe, and I said that was 30 minutes ago. And they said no, another... I couldn't believe that. Glad you guys got him down:)

The second one really blew because I got enfeebled despite having 30k threat over the next highest person.

Thump - Quark - 03-26-2007

Quote:The second one really blew because I got enfeebled despite having 30k threat over the next highest person.

See, last night was so eventful it was a blur to Tal!

(He doesn't enfeeble in Phase 3).

The second 1% I died early running away from the Prince while enfeebled right into a just landing Infernal ...

The time Tal got enfeebled simply made no sense. No one was even close to him on KTM.

Thump - Tuftears - 03-26-2007

Big congrats!

Thump - Tal - 03-26-2007

Quote:See, last night was so eventful it was a blur to Tal!
(He doesn't enfeeble in Phase 3).

>.<

Was that the one where I was insta-gibbed?

All of that fight is a blur for me - especially given the crappy view I usually had.

Thump - Mirajj - 03-26-2007

Congrats

Thump - Bolty - 03-27-2007

Quote:I think we're going to take a look at Netherspite tonight.
Gah! Netherspite to 7% when 2 people had to go. :(

To any and all Karazhan groups: I'd recommend Netherspite before Prince.

A) the trash from Aran to the chess event is controlled by Netherspite. Clearing that out will help you when you're learning Prince.
B) Prince is a serious gear check for your tank and a huge consumable drain. Netherspite isn't.
C) Netherspite's just plain easier to learn. 7% in less than 2 hours of attempts is...simple. Another try or two and he'd have been down.

Edit: fruggin smilies.

-Bolty

Thump - Delc - 03-27-2007

Quote:Gah! Netherspite to 7% when 2 people had to go. :(
:( I'm sure you guys will get him next week.