The Lurker Lounge Forums
Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: World of Warcraft (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies (/thread-3217.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Bolty - 01-15-2008

The big news over the last few weeks was that Hell froze over and Illegal Danish 2: Escape from Orgrimmar was finally released. People panned it because the wait was so long, they were expecting the greatest movie of all time or something. It's funny, go watch it.

Also, added The National Discovery, Unlimited Escapism: Volume 4, Welcome to the Jungle, Ultimate Dreamscape, and Arithmomania.

Finally, if you've been following WoW machinima at all, you've already heard of Tales of the Past III. Checking in at a whopping 89 minutes and 2.5 gigs, it's not just the most incredible piece of machinima ever made for World of Warcraft, it's one of the greatest machinimas ever made in any medium. The creator worked on it for a year and a half, steadily, every day. It shows. The first 3 minutes alone could very well be its own movie and still be absolutely incredible. This is the Lord of the Rings of WoW, the movie everything else will be compared to for years. It's so far above and beyond anything else ever made...well, anyway, you get the point.

Also,

[Image: wow130.jpg]

-Bolty

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Artega - 01-15-2008

Would a human really use the words "y'all" and "dinnae" in the same sentence?

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Bolty - 01-15-2008

Quote:Would a human really use the words "y'all" and "dinnae" in the same sentence?
Tal isn't human.

-Bolty

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Tal - 01-15-2008

:whistling:

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - LochnarITB - 01-15-2008

Quote:Also,

[Image: wow130.jpg]

-Bolty
Where is Normalpeople when you need him???

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Sirreal - 01-15-2008

Quote:it's not just the most incredible piece of machinima ever made for World of Warcraft, it's one of the greatest machinimas ever made in any medium.

-Bolty

Isn't machinima the medium?

*Shameless self-plug incoming*

My camp has the first and only kid's program that teaches machinima in the world.

Here's one such movie made by a 13 year old camper in just a few days.

http://camp.summertech.net/festival/fourthwall.html

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Bolty - 01-17-2008

There goes Nyhm again with his latest rap, Just Loot It.

-Bolty

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Bolty - 01-31-2008

Okay, today's treats include Azerothian Super Villians Episode 4, Azerothian Super Villians Episode 5, The More You Know About Christmas, and Baron Soosdon's latest (and very not safe for work at all) movie, Rock Rockin' Tha Spot.

-Bolty

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Lissa - 01-31-2008

Quote:Okay, today's treats include Azerothian Super Villians Episode 4, Azerothian Super Villians Episode 5, The More You Know About Christmas, and Baron Soosdon's latest (and very not safe for work at all) movie, Rock Rockin' Tha Spot.

-Bolty

Beginning to wonder what happened Mac, Drewbie, and the gang... :unsure:

I need more quotes for guild chat dammit! :whistling:

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Bolty - 02-12-2008

Added the Empire Guild's awesome Burning Crusade: The Movie (go download it!).

Meanwhile, MacHeath, Drewbie, and the Grind gang have been busy NOT making the Grind Episode III but rather putting out their new series, Inside World of Warcraft. Watch the Trailer followed by Episode 1. Try not to laugh too hard as they rip on Tales of the Past III.

-Bolty

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Bolty - 03-04-2008

Nyhm. Again! Pretty Fly (for a Draenai). And no, he hasn't learned how to sing yet...

-Bolty

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Lissa - 03-04-2008

Quote:Nyhm. Again! Pretty Fly (for a Draenai). And no, he hasn't learned how to sing yet...

-Bolty

Yes, but this one I would say is his worst. To me it was a big let down compared to his other raps/songs.

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Bolty - 03-16-2008

Nyhm once again with Assassinate. This one's about rogues.

-Bolty

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Bolty - 03-23-2008

Not going to make it on the permanent list, but I wanted to point out a movie here. Blizzard released their Fury of the Sunwell trailer, and verily, it was good. So of course people had to make fun of it.

The Real Fury of the Sunwell Trailer was just released, featuring the Kael'thas you know and love from the Azerothian Super Villains series. Heh.

-Bolty

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Guest - 05-02-2008

Spam is not allowed here, thanks.

~Mirajj

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Bolty - 05-11-2008

Added Acolyte 1.5, an action flick re-enacting the Battle of Darrowshire. Also, possibly the coolest guild recruitment ad ever made, The Line Must be Drawn Here. Holy crap.

-Bolty

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Bolty - 06-24-2008

Don't miss Unstunted: Volume II. There really isn't a Volume I, so you're not missing anything. It's an impressive 3D animation about Gnome Justice (and rampages). NSFW.

-Bolty

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Bolty - 07-01-2008

Nyhm again with My Name is Nyhm. Be sure to stick around after the credits are over.

-Bolty

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Bolty - 07-06-2008

Azerothian Super Villians - Episode 6. Heh.

-Bolty

Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - Trien - 07-24-2008

Finished my new video:).

Another music video along the lines of my first one (We've Got Everything You Need), but with a different message:

We Will Run