The Lurker Lounge Forums
Hehe... Lurker Lounge has a new member! - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Diablo (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Hehe... Lurker Lounge has a new member! (/thread-1821.html)

Hehe... Lurker Lounge has a new member! - Aogon - 07-06-2008

:D I'm now a member as of today. i also have a question about Diablo: WHEN IS BLIZZARD GONNA RELEASE A NEW FRIGGIN PATCH!?!?!?!?!?

Hehe... Lurker Lounge has a new member! - --Pete - 07-06-2008

Hi,

Quote::D I'm now a member as of today. i also have a question about Diablo: WHEN IS BLIZZARD GONNA RELEASE A NEW FRIGGIN PATCH!?!?!?!?!?
Let's see. There's "The D1 Meet'n'Greet" thread, but you ignore it. You post like a wanker. And you ask why a company doesn't release any more patches for an eleven year old game.

Good luck on the Lounge, you're going to need it.

--Pete

Hehe... Lurker Lounge has a new member! - GhastMaster - 07-10-2008

Hey there Aogon. I've been waiting on that patch for a few years now. I think they are waiting for everyone on b.net to be legit before they release it. That could take a couple months, so just hang in there.

:whistling:

Hehe... Lurker Lounge has a new member! - Aogon - 07-10-2008

Quote:Hey there Aogon. I've been waiting on that patch for a few years now. I think they are waiting for everyone on b.net to be legit before they release it. That could take a couple months, so just hang in there.

:whistling:
im trying to get people on b.net to go legit for just a few days for the new patch. i want this patch! they will release it! muhahahahaha! Blizzard: All your dupes are belong to us. (so we can destroy them! YAY! NO MORE DUPES!)

Hehe... Lurker Lounge has a new member! - --Pete - 07-10-2008

Hi,

Quote:im trying to get people on b.net to go legit for just a few days for the new patch (and i must admit, i used duping a few times to turn pottions of healing to pots of full rehjuvination, to survive on hell/hell with a clvl 50 maxed out all spells and stats and only 200 ac but i do that for a reason)

*Edit: but i dont dupe anything else*
You are either an idiot or a troll. Go away.

--Pete

Hehe... Lurker Lounge has a new member! - Tal - 07-10-2008

Quote:im trying to get people on b.net to go legit for just a few days for the new patch (and i must admit, i used duping a few times to turn pottions of healing to pots of full rehjuvination, to survive on hell/hell with a clvl 50 maxed out all spells and stats and only 200 ac but i do that for a reason)

You're not welcome here. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Hehe... Lurker Lounge has a new member! - GhastMaster - 07-11-2008

ROFL

Hehe... Lurker Lounge has a new member! - Aogon - 07-14-2008

Quote:ROFL
ok... i deleted that character... and every other one... and i promise i wont do that again. im starting anew... my mage will be a tank mage and a LOL variant. Legit, of course. see you on B.Net!

Hehe... Lurker Lounge has a new member! - Aogon - 11-22-2008

Quote:ok... i deleted that character... and every other one... and i promise i wont do that again. im starting anew... my mage will be a tank mage and a LOL variant. Legit, of course. see you on B.Net!
well, i forgot to mention, i was duping for experimental purposes, i accidentaly duped once and i didnt know how it happened, so i tryed a bunch of methods,but, no more duping for me at all