The Lurker Lounge Forums
So I'm doing a screenshot Let's Play of a BNM 3@30 - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Diablo (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: So I'm doing a screenshot Let's Play of a BNM 3@30 (/thread-15994.html)

So I'm doing a screenshot Let's Play of a BNM 3@30 - Count Duckula - 07-31-2014

and it's at SomethingAwful.

...has it really been 12-13 years since I played Diablo in college? o.O

EDIT: Look at that avatar! Dear G-d, I used to be young. My glasses are still falling down my face:

[Image: Lf2fZrAKfWnUFLvd]

RE: So I'm doing a screenshot Let's Play of a BNM 3@30 - LochnarITB - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 05:47 PM)Count Duckula Wrote: ...has it really been 12-13 years since I played Diablo in college? o.O

Very likely, and many of us are still here! Blush *wave*

RE: So I'm doing a screenshot Let's Play of a BNM 3@30 - Tal - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 05:47 PM)Count Duckula Wrote: and it's at SomethingAwful.

...has it really been 12-13 years since I played Diablo in college? o.O

EDIT: Look at that avatar! Dear G-d, I used to be young. My glasses are still falling down my face:

[Image: Lf2fZrAKfWnUFLvd]

My daughter was a newborn when I discovered Diablo and she's starting High School in three weeks. Smile

RE: So I'm doing a screenshot Let's Play of a BNM 3@30 - Bolty - 08-05-2014

(07-31-2014, 08:17 PM)Tal Wrote: My daughter was a newborn when I discovered Diablo and she's starting High School in three weeks. Smile

Wait, what? Your daughter is a little kid. I remember this when I saw her when we met up a year or two ago...

...oh yeah. Ugh.

RE: So I'm doing a screenshot Let's Play of a BNM 3@30 - Mavfin - 08-05-2014

(07-31-2014, 08:17 PM)Tal Wrote: My daughter was a newborn when I discovered Diablo and she's starting High School in three weeks. Smile

My daughter was 2 when I started playing Diablo, and 7 when she started watching me play Diablo II. She's in college now, and will be old enough to drink later this year. My son was just over a year old when I discovered WoW. He'll be old enough to go to Hogwarts in a month or so.

It's been about 15 years since I hosted the Lounge for a while as well.

(08-05-2014, 07:22 PM)Bolty Wrote:

Wait, what? Your daughter is a little kid. I remember this when I saw her when we met up a year or two ago...

...oh yeah. Ugh.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, Bolty. You wonder where the hell the time went, and in your mind, she couldn't *possibly* be a teenager already...

RE: So I'm doing a screenshot Let's Play of a BNM 3@30 - Nomad25055 - 08-13-2014

What are you lot on about? *counts on fingers* Great scott, someone catch that DeLorean! Funny how everything always seems to come back to Diablo and/or D&D in the end. Sweet Jesus, did the thought of THAC0 just make me feel old?

RE: So I'm doing a screenshot Let's Play of a BNM 3@30 - Swiss Mercenary - 03-13-2015

You guys are making me feel old (At... Ah... 26)

And feel all the feels. *sniff*