The Lurker Lounge Forums
The Guild in Game. - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Path of Exile (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: The Guild in Game. (/thread-15683.html)

Pages: 1 2

The Guild in Game. - shoju - 10-22-2013

So here is my thought on the guild.

After having spent in WoW, in both guilds, I would like the name to be:

Lurkers.

If that's ok with people. I will be home tomorrow night, with some time to kill, so I will get the guild setup first thing after I get in game, and then start getting people Invited to the guild.

If there are other suggestions, toss them out there. We can get all the names out, and bounce them off walls until they stick.

After we get people in guild, I'd ask that people refrain from donating points, until we have a chance to get things set up in a fashion that allows us to take a look at what we would need / want as far as "point purchases" for the guild.

RE: The Guild in Game. - LochnarITB - 10-22-2013

(10-22-2013, 03:58 PM)shoju Wrote: Lurkers.

That's what I expected but certainly open to other suggestions.

RE: The Guild in Game. - LennyLen - 10-22-2013

If Lurkers is already gone... Bolty's Brood.

RE: The Guild in Game. - MonTy - 10-22-2013

I'm the last person to ask about names. I couldn't give a hoot what it's called. Lurkers Gone Wild for all I care!

RE: The Guild in Game. - shoju - 10-23-2013

I have a very good idea that Lurkers will be available.

If only because, Lurkers, has been associated with this forum for so long, that I couldn't imagine that it would get yanked by someone who wasn't a Lurker.

And doing a WoW search for Guilds, EVERY Lurkers guild is related to this site.

RE: The Guild in Game. - MonTy - 10-23-2013

If it is taken, I just thought about "Exiled Lurkers".. but right, I don't give a hoot!

RE: The Guild in Game. - shoju - 10-23-2013

Guild is live. I have Lenny in, and he is an officer, so if I'm not on, and Lenny Is, poke him.

Prices for things:
Guild Stash Tabs are: 50 points.

The only other Guild Microtransaction currently, is more member space. At this point, we don't need to worry about that. As Membership is done by account, so 30 accounts in guild before we need more.

I'm trying to find a list of what maps do what. I'd like to get the Tag reserved. But without a primer, it's just plugging maps in, and trying to find out what they fit as.

RE: The Guild in Game. - LennyLen - 10-24-2013

Quote:I'm trying to find a list of what maps do what. I'd like to get the Tag reserved. But without a primer, it's just plugging maps in, and trying to find out what they fit as.

Map to Letter Guide

RE: The Guild in Game. - shoju - 10-24-2013

Lenny,

Thanks for the points. I'm going to turn them into stash tabs momentarily. You rock sir.

Also, Guild count is now Lenny, MonTy, and myself. If you want in, those are the people so far who can invite you.

If you are looking for me, I am Onisu (that's one of my chars, and easiest name to remember.

Guild now has 10 shiny awesome Stash Tabs, courtesy of LennyLen.

I will get them labeled up next time I'm in game.

Strangely though, I just tried to put some skill gems in the guild stash and it's saying we don't have any yet.

WEll, I might have to go in game, and add them. I'm on my way in game as we speak, so I'll see what's up.

Lurker

Is the tag I'm thinking of. Max 6 Letters. That means we have:

L - Mountain Ledge (I put in 10th tab)
U - Dunes (I put in 10th tab)
R - Arsenal (need)
K - Museum (Need)
E - Dungeon (Need)
R - Arsenal (need)

I added some standard items to the stash. Since it hasn't been organized yet, I put it all in tab 1.

RE: The Guild in Game. - shoju - 10-25-2013

Added another map to the stash. We are getting closer

RE: The Guild in Game. - LennyLen - 10-25-2013

Just the museum needed. I've never even seen one of those

RE: The Guild in Game. - LennyLen - 10-25-2013

I've tried asking in the trade channels about buying a museum map, and started a thread in the standard trade forum as well. Hopefully soemone will reply.

Will do some checking to see if one of the guys I know has one.

Checked, No Museum Map. it's new, level 68, shouldn't be too hard to come by.

As long as no one objects, I have a friend, from Maintankadin that plays, and is looking for a guild. I've always enjoyed conversating with him on MT, and I think he'd be a fit.

The way I look at it, if you know someone, needs a guild (doesn't have to be RL) I'm all for adding more people. I'm setting Lurkers to Officer level, and I'll probably leave "non lurkers" at member level, at least for the time being, and we'll set up the guild bank to ensure that we can't get robbed.

RE: The Guild in Game. - MonTy - 10-25-2013

I'm fine with more people in the guild. I'll probably offload a bunch of stuff in the bank soon.

Seems like not a lot of people play in the new hardcore leagues, so after I offload my standard loot I may split ways to join a more hardcore centric one. Hope there's no hard feelings.