The Lurker Lounge Forums
Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Diablo II (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... (/thread-10112.html)

Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - Obi2Kenobi - 10-12-2003

Or I just can't find it... It was driving me crazy, until I realized that the Forum Monster ® is hungy. So, there is something I want to add. It says you can't damage phys immune monsters with sanctuary, it just allows you to leech from them... That isn't true. It allows you to leech from them because it sets their physical resistance to 0 (so amp doesn't help you...). Just felt like that needed to be added. :)

Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - Nadreck - 10-12-2003

The thread is in the Workshop: "sometimes amp damage is inferior".

Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - Obi2Kenobi - 10-12-2003

Um... Uh... Ignore this post. The thread I am looking for is actually on the Amazon Basin :wacko:

Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - Bolty - 10-13-2003

Obi1.10Kenobi,Oct 12 2003, 04:19 PM Wrote:Um... Uh... Ignore this post. The thread I am looking for is actually on the Amazon Basin :wacko:
And thus, the merging of the forums is complete! :-)

-Bolty

Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - CelticHound - 10-16-2003

Well, Bolty, I've never seen you and TPJ together - so what must that mean? :)

-- CH

Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - FenrisWulf - 10-16-2003

But didn't Bolty and TPJ battle against each other at the EA Ultima party? Your theory would only work if he had serious multiple personality disorder...

Hm, which he might...

Maybe you're on to something, CelticHound. :P

Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - Obi2Kenobi - 10-16-2003

Or so they say... Notice how although there is a picture of Bolty, TPJ doesn't have one...

Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - DarkPhenomenon - 10-17-2003

What was the EA ultima party?

Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - FenrisWulf - 10-17-2003

Huttah!

There's also a writeup linked from the main page: click.

Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - Nicator - 10-17-2003

Quote:It allows you to leech from them because it sets their physical resistance to 0 (so amp doesn't help you...).

From that same thread at LL:

Quote:... and had the chance to fight 3 gloam bosses with minions. AD didnt break their PI, but increased the damage made on the minions while using Sanctuary.

Sanctuary goes first: zero physical resistance; AD later, -100% physical resistance.

Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - Obi2Kenobi - 10-17-2003

Really? Wow. :) Learn something new everyday.

Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - DarkPhenomenon - 10-17-2003

Ahh, for a second there I thought you might have worked at EA. Too bad you didn't or I could take you out to lunch :D

Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net... - Nicator - 10-18-2003

Obi1.10Kenobi Posted on Oct 17 2003, 11:17 PM Wrote:Really? Wow.  :)  Learn something new everyday.

Hehe, ok. Sanctuary is applied before AD, and I acknowledge your knowledge of the mechanics and mathematics involved :D

PD: No intention of spammimg :)