The Lurker Lounge Forums
Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lurker Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? (/thread-4874.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Ammonium - 02-16-2006

I also got Jean-Luc, and after playing around with my answers I would always get Jean or Wesley as a result. They should be pretty close seeing as Wesley is Jean's sona nd all. :P

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - GriffonSpade - 02-16-2006

If I accept the bribe because I'm already deciding that way, I'm Watto, but if i refuse the Bribe I'm Data

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - LochnarITB - 02-16-2006

Ammonium,Feb 15 2006, 08:40 PM Wrote:They should be pretty close seeing as Wesley is Jean's sona nd all.  :P
[right][snapback]102157[/snapback][/right]
make it so... Make It So... Yes! Beverly!... MAKE IT SO!!! :blush: :whistling:

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - WarLocke - 02-16-2006

MongoJerry,Feb 7 2006, 04:23 PM Wrote:So, which sci-fi or fantasy character are you?[right][snapback]101458[/snapback][/right]

[Image: data.jpg]

I was hoping for James Kirk or Chekov though. :wacko:

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Ashock - 02-16-2006

LochnarITB,Feb 16 2006, 01:36 AM Wrote:make it so... Make It So... Yes! Beverly!... MAKE IT SO!!!  :blush: :whistling:
[right][snapback]102167[/snapback][/right]

I too used to think she was hot, but after paying close attention I noticed that she was bowlegged and her butt was somewhat disproportionate to her legs, so please Beverly, DO NOT MAKE IT SO!!!

-A

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Ashock - 02-16-2006

WarLocke,Feb 16 2006, 12:41 PM Wrote:[Image: data.jpg]

I was hoping for James Kirk or Chekov though.  :wacko:
[right][snapback]102203[/snapback][/right]

Chekov?

-A

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - WarLocke - 02-16-2006

Ashock,Feb 16 2006, 03:30 PM Wrote:Chekov?
-A
[right][snapback]102212[/snapback][/right]

Chekov is simply the most kickass Star Trek character ever.

'Excuse me, vere do you keep the nuclear wessels?'

James T. Kirk comes next, then probably Garak is third. :shuriken:

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Tal - 02-16-2006

Occhidiangela,Feb 8 2006, 08:56 AM Wrote:I think they missed a word.  As I recall the line, Aragorn's oath to Frodo was:

If by my life or death I can  . . .  I may also be wrong.

Occhi
[right][snapback]101564[/snapback][/right]

Occhi wins:
Aragorn: If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword...
Legolas: ...and you have my bow...
Gimli: ...and my axe.
Boromir: You carry the fate of us all, little one. If this is indeed the will of the Council, then Gondor will see it done

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Occhidiangela - 02-16-2006

Ashock,Feb 16 2006, 02:29 PM Wrote:I too used to think she was hot, but after paying close attention I noticed that she was bowlegged and her butt was somewhat disproportionate to her legs, so please Beverly, DO NOT MAKE IT SO!!!
-A
[right][snapback]102211[/snapback][/right]
Obviously, you have never been to sea.

I suspect long space voyages are similar in certain ways to sea voyages or Naval Deployments.

Even as proper a man as Jean Luc would be hungering for Beverly to "make it so" shortly after they left a starport. A little while after that, he'd be wondering if "cybering" with Data might be good use of his time, at which point counsellor Troy would have begun walking around with a Taser in her hand when not in the presence of Commander Ryker.

Occhi

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Doc - 02-16-2006

Occhidiangela,Feb 16 2006, 05:20 PM Wrote:Obviously, you  have never been to sea. 

I suspect long space voyages are similar in certain ways to sea voyages or Naval Deployments. 

Even as proper a man as Jean Luc would be hungering for Beverly to "make it so" shortly after they left a starport.  A little while after that, he'd be wondering if "cybering" with Data might be good use of his time, at which point counsellor Troy would have begun walking around with a Taser in her hand when not in the presence of Commander Ryker.

Occhi
[right][snapback]102219[/snapback][/right]
:blink:

Rum, buggery, and the lash indeed. <_<

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Taem - 02-16-2006

Gandalf B)

Nuff said!

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - BruceGod - 02-18-2006

edited due to the lack of forum-friendly code at the site.

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - BruceGod - 02-18-2006

[Image: snape.jpg]

Yup. Snape. Take that do-gooders!

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Doc - 02-18-2006

BruceGod,Feb 17 2006, 08:06 PM Wrote:[Image: snape.jpg]

Yup. Snape. Take that do-gooders!
[right][snapback]102312[/snapback][/right]

Raistlin could kick Snape's goth behind.

And Snape is a good guy. He didn't kill Dumbledor. Since when does the Adavra Kedavra curse lift people in to the air and throw them? No, Snape said the words... But cast a different spell. Adavra Kedavra causes instant limp lifelessness. Sort of like one of my really smelly farts, which also by chance leaves behind a green fog.

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Dako-ta - 02-18-2006

Hi, Ammonium,

Ammonium,Feb 16 2006, 02:40 AM Wrote:I also got Jean-Luc, and after playing around with my answers I would always get Jean or Wesley as a result.&nbsp; They should be pretty close seeing as Wesley is Jean's sona nd all.&nbsp; :P
[right][snapback]102157[/snapback][/right]

Uh, did I miss an episode, or a season, or something?

On what basis are you asserting Wesley is Jean-Luc's son?

I don't recall ever seeing/hearing any reference to Picard cuckolding his best friend at the Academy...

Ummm, Picard is Wesley's mentor, maybe even could be considered a surrogate father, but biological? That's news to me...

Regards,

Dako-ta

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Ammonium - 02-21-2006

Well, I'm not much of a Star Trek fan, but I clearly remember little moments in many episodes where it's made clear Picard is/was Beverly's lover, and Wesley was their child.

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Ammonium - 02-21-2006

Doc,Feb 17 2006, 07:24 PM Wrote:Raistlin could kick Snape's goth behind.

Hmmm, you seem to have a preoccupation with goths Doc. Is there something you're hiding? :P

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Doc - 02-21-2006

Ammonium,Feb 20 2006, 08:54 PM Wrote:Hmmm, you seem to have a preoccupation with goths Doc.&nbsp; Is there something you're hiding?&nbsp; :P
[right][snapback]102479[/snapback][/right]

No. They are incredibly easy to make fun of. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. They expect to put down and have huge persecution complexes. This makes pushing their buttons easy.

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Occhidiangela - 02-21-2006

Doc,Feb 16 2006, 04:50 PM Wrote::blink:

Rum, buggery, and the lash indeed.&nbsp; <_<
[right][snapback]102226[/snapback][/right]
Better timed than the last sally with that quip, well played Doc. :)

Occhi

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You? - Taem - 02-21-2006

Doc,Feb 20 2006, 08:15 PM Wrote:[right][snapback]102483[/snapback][/right]

Doc, are you referring to the Raistlin of the Dragonlance novels written by Margeret Weis and Tracy Hickman? Just curious because Legends was an incredible trilogy to read following Chronicles, but I have yet to read Soulstone.